Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Back to Blogging

I started reading more blogs since the summer began and I had been thinking of writing on mine again...  but obviously, I hadn't taken that step... until now.  If you know me you won't be surprised to hear that the little push I needed came from a former student.  If you know me you know that I do a lot for my students, past and present...  If you know me, you know that I love to learn and teach.  I am still learning so much about myself and I'm ready to share what I've learned... and I'm ready for others to comment on my observations so that I can learn new things and expand my mind a bit.

But you'll have to wait, just a little longer, as it is 6:50 am and I've got to finish getting ready to go to work.
Here's to focusing on bucket one!  

Oh, and I'm realizing that there are more and more things that are in my control and I like that!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment